The Inside Sales Representative is an customer service and inside sales
representative for retailers and dealers that call the wholesale tire
center. The primary responsibility is to serve and process customer
needs from phone and WEB inquiries. The Inside Sales Representative is
also expected to place outbound sales solicitation calls and assist
others in building the wholesale tire center sales volume through
training and inventory management.
- Understanding of Goodyear products and brands to apply knowledge and recommendations to the tire retailers within the market.
- Experience with warehouse inventory systems
- Previous sales experience in a retail/wholesale environment.
- Sales - Communicate Tire Retailers-retailer as well as promotional, merchandising and display assistance to assigned accounts.
- Previous experience in tire industry or related field.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
Goodyear Tire & Rubber
- 2 years ago - save job
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. A Fortune 500 company, we employ approximately 73,000 people and manufacture our...