is a $1.2 billion holding company with 5,600 employees worldwide headquartered just outside Washington, DC, in Herndon, VA. Akima, LLC is a wholly owned unit of the NANA Development Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation and is focused on providing service excellence to the U.S. Federal government through its 27 independent operating companies. These companies have a portfolio of services including Information Technology, Facilities Management & Maintenance, Engineering and Technical Support, Aviation Support, Subject Matter Expertise, and Business Processing.
To learn more about Akima, LLC visit our website at
is committed to being a world-class provider of trusted security solutions and services. We believe a company's culture is its shared values and the actions of its employees. It's not enough to talk about our values; we have to live them every day. That's why we strive to achieve technical excellence, build lasting relationships, make a difference, and have fun! We hire employees who are passionate about what they do, and we promote a culture of integrity and hard work. At the end of the day, SAVA employees know they have made a difference through significant contributions to our National Security. We commit to providing our employees an environment where each person is appreciated, trusted and encouraged to grow professionally.
Sava Solutions is a subsidiary of Qivliq.
is an Alaska Native Owned Corporation, providing shared services to the Qivliq family of companies, and planning and incubating the next generation of companies serving federal and commercial customers. Qivliq companies offer core expertise in telecommunications, information technology, product development, major program management, Open Source Software, construction management, facility operations, and operations support. Qivliq family of companies realizes that quality personnel are the key to our success. An excellent benefits package, professional working environment, and outstanding leaders are all key to retaining top professionals.
SAVA is actively seeking seasoned HUMINT and Counterintelligence Professionals to provide instruction that results in fully trained and educated HUMINT and Counterintelligence professionals focused on full-spectrum global operations. This opportunity is predominantly in the Intelligence space but has many cross over requirements within the Law Enforcement, Analyst and Counter Terrorism fields. This opportunity is classified and requires work with a high-level organization within the US Government.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- must be a graduate from an accredited CI Special Agent credentialing school
- Must be a graduate of the JCITA's AFCIOC or a legacy training course offered by the Military Departments; such as AFCITC, the Air Force Counterespionage Case Officer's Course, or the Navy Counterespionage Operations Course
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience conducting OFCO.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing and shall be able to speak clearly enough to instruct, evaluate and counsel students in the subtle and difficult concepts of the subject matter.
- Familiarity with the Instructional System Design (ISD) process to assist in the analysis, objective writing, evaluation, design development facilitation techniques and maintenance of course materials, lesson plans, and practical exercises.
- Know how to engage in research and analysis to maintain subject matter currency and relevancy to contribute to the updating of course materials and documentation.
- May be required to be familiar the functions of the Learning Management System (LMS) supporting the respective DCHC school, learn how distance learning programs are utilized by the DCHC school, and efficiently utilize the functions of the LMS to support' student learning.
- SME/Instructor personnel may conduct training needs assessments and participate• in course evaluations to measure the extent to which the training improved student's knowledge and performance on the job
- SME/Instructor personnel will evaluate student performance using verbal and written formats in accordance with established course standards and procedures.
- SME/Instructor personnel will identity areas of material, methods, aids used, or other elements of the training process in need of revision based on formal or informal student evaluations.
- SME/Instructor personnel may serve as a course manager or lead instructor for one or more assigned courses
- SME/Instructor personnel may plan and develop internal strategies and participate in meetings to provide advice and assistance to resolve problems.
- In coordination with DoD supervision, SME/Instructor personnel may be required to maintain contact with subject matter experts in order to anticipate changes that may affect training materials.
- SME/Instructor personnel may represent the organization at training conferences and meetings at the direction and approval of the Government
- Some SME/Instructor positions may require the contractor to possess a valid state driver's license to lead or participate in practical field exercises and/or be able to walk up to six miles cross-country over varying terrain in urban and rural environments to include conditions of extreme heat rain or snow.
Qivliq, LLC and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify Qivliq’s Human Resources Department.
Qivliq and its family of companies reserve the right to edit, revise or change this job description. Nothing in the contents of this job description implies an employment contract with the incumbent.
NANA Development Corporation - 22 months ago
SavaSeniorCare has a flair for elder care. The privately held company operates about 190 skilled nursing and assisted living facilities...