The primary responsibilities for this position are to increase VEGA’s market share while meeting or exceeding Corporate Bookings objectives in the assigned territory via:
The individual that takes this position will be responsible for the aforementioned objectives throughout Western Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba). They must be willing and able to travel up to 75% of the time depending on their living location.
- Confident representation of VEGA Americas in the territory
- Strong communication, presentation and motivation skills
- Ongoing Representative Evaluation
- Representative Sales Support (Product Training, Technical Presentations to End-Users, A&E Development, Project Meetings support etc…)
- Being the local factory technical resource on all products with a heavy focus on VEGA’s nuclear technologies
- Remain customer focused while working in partnership with a representative firm
- Forecasting and Budgeting for Territory
- Establishing Local Pricing Strategies
- Ongoing communication with sales management
VEGA Americas - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
For over 60 years, VEGA Americas, Inc. (formerly Ohmart/VEGA Corporation) has provided industry-leading products for the measurement of...