Mobile kids gym coach & P.E. teachers needed (Across Orange County & Long Beach)
We're hiring for two positions...P.E. teacher for grades K thru 8th & a mobile gym coach for children ages 2yrs to 5yrs old. No experience is necessary...we will train you well! : ) You just need to share our same passion and love for, not only children, but a healthy & active lifestyle, too! This job is perfect for a college student or someone with an evening job. We're ALWAYS excpeting applications & resume. PLEASE ATTACH YOUR RESUME WHEN APPLYING!!
Power Play Kids Gym (PPKG) is a mobile gym designed around the way that kids want to play. We strive to fight childhood obesity by taking the gym directly to children ages 2- to 14-years-old showing them an exciting alternative to organized sports and P.E. classes.
PPKG combines age-appropriate, childhood-centered games with an action-packed obstacle course filled with tumbling moves, as well as strength and conditioning exercises that help kids get the daily exercise they require without realizing they are indeed exercising.
Kids of all ages, sizes, abilities, and energy levels are welcome at PPKG. We hold classes at local preschools, elementary schools, corporate events, summer camps, and birthday parties. Most sessions take place outdoors, and year-round thanks to the temperate Southern California climate.
JOB DETAILS FOR P.E.TEACHER:
*Monday thru Friday from around 11am to 3pm...breaks in between
*Teaching beginning level sports & games to grades K thru 6th or 8th grade at two or three diferent schools each week. One being Mondays & Wednesdays, another on Tuesdays & Thursdays, and one school on Fridays.
*Basketball, Soccer, Track & Field events, Volleyball, Tumbling & Plyometrics (we train you) as well as TONS of fun childhood games like Freeze Tag, Tug of War & Steel the Bacon. : )
*We provide you with equipment and lesson plans
*Must have a dependable car, Livescan fingerprints,an outgoing personality and experience in sports & athletics
*Pay is between $900 to $1200 a month...depends on how much the schools pays PPKG
JOB DETAILS FOR PRESCHOOL COACHES
* Coaching 30min PPKG classes throughout the day to preschool children across Orange County
* We provide equipment, lesson plans & music and we'll do our best to get you schools near you
* You basically set up equipment, coach a 30min class, return the children to their teachers, load up and move on to the next school
* Hours are between 9am to 4pm Monday thru Friday
* Work the days & times that are best for you
* Your paid per child, per class, not hourly...so there is always an opportunity to make more money...more kids, more money.
* Must have a dependable car, outgoing personality, LiveScan fingerprints (we can assist you with getting them), CPR certified is a plus!
Please visit our website for more info... www.powerplaykidsgym.com or www.facebook.com/PowerPlayKidsGym
BarefootStudent.com - 6 months ago