Please visit www.dynamiclogic.com or www.safecount.net for more information.
Safecount.net is hiring an intern to help advance digital data collection. The intern will work with the senior management team to support strategy across panel, mobile, blogs and market research project execution. Ideal for students who are looking to develop skills and knowledge in the world of digital media.
- Provide regular updates on panel trends to help our determine project feasibility
- Monitor and report on mobile response and project status
- Provide general project management support
- Manage the Safecount Viewpoint Community and execute projects
- Generate ideas, create, update and post marketing material
- Produce blog postings
- Understanding of Microsoft office, especially Word & Excel
- Familiarity with how blogs work, great writing skills, an eagerness to learn, dependable work ethic
- Ideal, but not required: Experience in market research, digital media and / or project management
Millward Brown provides market research services, specializing in brand performance, from more than 75 offices in some 50 countries. Its...