We now have an opportunity for a FULL TIME RN, HEALTH CENTER SUPERVISOR (Occupational Health) to join our Health Center team located in LaVergne, TN.
Workers Comp and Case Management experience Required!
As part of Walgreens Health and Wellness division, Take Care Health Systems includes Take Care Consumer Solutions ( www.takecarehealth.com ), managers of convenient care clinics located at select Walgreens drugstores nationwide, and Take Care Employer Solutions (www.takecareemployersolutions.com), managers of worksite-based health and wellness services. The company combines best practices in healthcare and the expertise and personal care of our trusted community of providers to deliver access to high-quality, affordable and convenient healthcare to all individuals. We operate on-site employee health centers, pharmacies and fitness centers for many of the country’s largest corporations and federal agencies.
Some of the responsibilities for this position include:
- Typically oversees the management of a single, small site
- Dual role combines clinical, professional expertise (i.e., RN) and supervisory responsibilities
- Fulfills the job expectations of a Clinician (Medical/Technical resource) dedicating an agreed upon percentage of time to clinical duties
- Manages a limited number of employees – responsible for following appropriate processes for talent acquisition, staff development and performance management and provides input to the Director of Site Operations for the final staffing decisions. Responsible for interviewing, training and onboarding new colleagues
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard monitoring etc. to ensure efficient and effective health center performance
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director of Site Operations
- Makes recommendations regarding staffing model based on objective scheduling & volume analysis – presents to Director of Site Operations for approval
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural, policy and licensing requirements
- Completes incident reports as needed and provides assistance to Medical Care and outcomes dept regarding investigations and the resolution of complaints
- Communicates and coordinates corporate messages and ensures implementation of policies or procedures is followed
- Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medication etc.
- Assists in the identification and use of local per diems to ensure appropriate staffing levels are met
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and shares information regularly
- Works collaboratively with the Medical Leader at the site to manage internal site issues
- Interacting with client to insure satisfaction with services provided
- Managing client's workers' compensation claims including casemanagement and referrals
- This individual should be flexible, self-motivated, dedicated to quality patient care and customer satisfaction. They should possess excellent communication skills and work effectively in a team environment. While working at this employer site, you will have the ability to get to know the employee's of our client, while helping to improve their health and wellness status.
If you seek an exciting, new opportunity that offers a competitive salary, excellent benefit package and a great environment - bring your energy, enthusiasm and expertise to Take Care Health Systems.
We offer competitive wages.
Take Care Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of nice people! M/F/D/V
- Current license as Registered Nurse in practicing state
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience
- Certification in Occupational Health (COHN/COHN-S) may be required for some sites
- Current knowledge of worker's compensation and case mangement
- 3-5 years experience in healthcare management/supervisor role
- Current CPR or BLS certification required
- Strong computer skills (Internet software, spreadsheet, word processing etc.)
- Training skills a plus
- Demonstrated problem-solving and work flow management skills
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Record
- Experience with TN Workers' Compensation a plus
- Experience in case management a plus
At Take Care Health Systems we offer a more personalized, human approach to healthcare.
Our Take Care Clinics, conveniently located in...