Design Reliability Engineer
Primary responsibilities of design quality and reliability engineers designs-in, verifies and executes simulation and verification as well as developing design methodologies/tools. Key tasks includes executing pre-silicon modelling/correct-by-construction/simulation/verification tasks to handle device aging, interconnect reliability, DPM model, and design/package interaction. Other responsibilities include performing risk assessment and analysis of PV and circuit marginality data.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience would be obtained through your educational level research and/or relevant job/internship experiences.
PhD in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge in device physics, VLSI design flow, circuit operations are needed.
- Strong technical problem solving and statistical data analysis are needed.
- Prior Intel Intern or Intel Scholarship recipient.
- Knowledge in design methodology (timing, noise, reliability) is preferred as well as understanding/optimizing performance/reliability/Power tradeoffs.
- Experiences in overall knowledge of VLSI design flow, technology development and device physics are preferred.
USA-California, Santa Clara
Feb 8, 2013
Feb 9, 2014
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly/test facilities.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 22 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...