Staff Accountant P osition Summary
Th e Parts Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the Parts Department, including but not limited to maintaining all supplies for shop such as fuel storage tanks, welding gases, gas tanks, oils, and other garage purchases.
- En sure that all parts and consumables are accounted for when they go out to mechanics
- Maintain a continuous line of communication with all personnel and fleet managers, as well as a working r elationship with garage foremen and field mechanic supervisors
- Maintain a complete vendor system, taking into consideration price, location, availability, pick up, and delivery
- Maintain an open line of communication with Accounts Payable to be sure all invoices are coded, processed, and sent to the proper AP clerk daily
- Monitor all daily parts purchased and report figures to Fleet Manager
- Maintain accurate equipment lists for Massachusetts and Florida and assign new equipment numbers as needed
- Create and maintain all r equired monthly reports includ ing : Mileage & Storage Tank Usage Report to the Controller, Vehicle Inspection & Registrations to Fleet Manager, and Garage Cost Tracking
The Middlesex Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2-3 years experience in parts operations/inventory management preferred
- Experience with equipment is preferred.
Monster - 11 months ago
You might find The Middlesex Corporation in the middle of the road. The firm, which also does business as The Middlesex Companies, specializ...