If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community...NOW is the time to join L-3 STRATIS! The Intelligence Solutions Team has a immediate opportunity for a Sr. Database Specialist.
Overall technical lead in the area of Database development.
Analyzes Database requirements and lead the design and development of complex database systems. Analyze database architectures, derive requirements and assess impacts of changes on overall Database systems due to impacts from modernization efforts.
: Must demonstrate proficiency in the following areas, with experience obtained within the last eight (8) years:
- Five (5) years experience in technical program management and/or system development team lead
- Five (5) years experience developing systems using the following concepts: Database Development, Client/Server, Distributed Databases, Parallel Processing/Search, Distributed Metadata; XML / UML, High Volume, Low Latency Transaction Databases, Data Warehousing/Data Mining, Software Engineering/Development, Software Reuse/Object Oriented Development, OO Application Programming, GUIs, OO Design, and COTS Integration
- Five (5) years experience developing database software using Oracle, SQL Server or Sybase with the following experience: Database design, Data Modeling, Performance & tuning, developing database software (stored procedures, constraints, indexes, etc.)
- Four (4) years experience in requirement analysis/generation and developing systems and software architectures
- Three (3) years experience using one or more versions of the UNIX operating system including C Shell, Bourne Shell, Perl, X-Windows and utilities; experience with NT operating system and Linux desired but, but not required
Experience in HTML5
Experience working with requirements from linguists, experience with cross domain solutions
Familiar with Cloud based database development, working with databases at multiple classification levels, Analytic Modernization
TSSCI with Polygraph Required
We offer a competitive benefits package for Full time and Part time employees to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long and short term disability and company paid life insurance, 401(k) Employee Stock Purchase Plan, referral bonuses and tuition reimbursement.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks.
L-3 STRATIS is among the largest divisions of global defense leader, L-3. We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, and enterprise information technology services and solutions to the Intelligence Community; the Department of Defense; U.S. federal civilian, state, and local government agencies; and international customers. L-3 STRATIS is proud of our many long-term partnerships with our customers. We take their missions as our own, always aiming to improve our level of service. Our employees take pride in their consistent application of industry best practices and their ongoing dedication to the highest standards of business ethics - reflected in our motto, Powered by Excellence.
US Security Clearance Required
Top Secret SCI with Polygraph
Day - 1st
L-3 is a top ten defense company that delivers superior performance to the U.S. government, our allies and leading corporations throughout...