Executive Team Leader - North Bay (Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Napa)(Job Number: STO000CEV)
JOIN US AS AN EXECUTIVE TEAM LEADER IN TRAINING
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Assistant Store Manager in Training
About This Opportunity
Use your business, leadership and people skills to inspire exceptional performance. Maximize sales and profits for your Target store. Ensure great guest service and team member satisfaction. Create a fast-paced, energetic environment that delivers a consistent Target brand experience for team members and guests.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Executive Team Leader in Training, you'll take the lead as you…
- Drive sales by overseeing the guest service and merchandising of two to three departments with sales ranging from $2 - $9 million
- Act as leader on duty, as well as opening and closing the store on assigned days
- Assist with recruiting and hiring of your team
- Receive extensive training to help you become a strong store executive leader
- Ensure great service by interacting with guests and team members
- Strive to achieve sales goals and maintain budget controls
- 4-year college degree
- Supervisor level experience
- Proven conflict management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations with great interpersonal skills
- Flexible work hours including some nights and weekends
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Primary Location: United States-California-Novato
Target Corporation - 16 months ago
Target Corporation operates Target general merchandise stores with an assortment of general merchandise and food items, as well as...