Security Clearance: Top Secret with FSP/Full/Lifestyle polygraph
Senior SAP BI/BW Developer Job JN: T206663
Senior SAP BI/BW Developer (Job Number:206663)
SAIC has an opening for an SAP BI/BW Developer in Chantilly, VA. Work will be performed in Chantilly, VA.
**Must have an active TS/SCI clearance**
Seeking an SAP BI/BW (Business Intelligence/ Business Warehouse) Senior ERP Developer with knowledge of Human Resources (HR) modules that can provide rapid implementation of approaches in BI/BW.
- Bachelor's degree with 3 years BI-BW experience and 10 years of related system experience in moderately complex SAP implementation, or equivalent combination of education, certification and experience.
- Proficient in SAP BI/BW 3.5 and/or 7.0.
- Applicant should have BI/BW certification from SAP to include proficiency in ABAP design and analysis.
- Highly knowledgeable in all aspects of standard HR Infotypes as well as the SAP HeM module.
- 3 years specific experience in BI-BW and 10yrs. overall SAP experience.
- Must demonstrate the ability to independently manage time and have demonstrated strong organizational skills, experience in moderately complex SAP Implementation, or equivalent combination of education, certifications and experience.
- Should have experience customizing reporting and analysis generation between the Personnel Administration and organizational Management sub-modules, BI/BW broadcasting, customized dashboards, and data reconciliation requirements using external data sources.
- Be proficient and/or knowledgeable of existing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Configuration Management methodologies.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance and be willing to obtain a TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
- Experience in the SAP HR module is recommended with experience with Report-to-Report (R2R) interfaces and with Web-Dyn Pro or BSP web page development is also desirable.
- Programming in SAP 8.0 is desirable.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of $11.1 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2011. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Feb 9, 2012, 8:49:21 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Find many more similar opportunities online at IntelligenceCareers.com
- 3 years ago - save job
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...