Bayer HealthCare (BHC) makes an important contribution to human and animal health with its innovative products and by researching new therapeutic approaches promoting science for a better life throughout everything that we do. Our Specialty Pharmaceutical business ranks among the top 10 specialty pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Our global research and development is focused in five distinct areas: Diagnostic Imaging, Hematology/Cardiology, Oncology, Specialized Therapeutics, and Women's Healthcare. As a specialty pharmaceuticals company, we focus our efforts in areas of high unmet medical need and where we can have the most impact. Our Medical Care division consists of Diabetes Care and Radiology and Interventional. The Diabetes Care division is one of the largest blood glucose monitoring businesses in the world, supporting customers in 100 countries. Radiology and Interventional is the world's leading supplier of contrast agents and injection systems for diagnostic and therapeutic medical procedures. The business also supplies mechanical systems for removing thrombi from blood vessels. Our Consumer Care business is a top competitor in many important product categories including analgesics, cough and cold, and nutritionals. More than 3,000 employees support 14 manufacturing sites in 11 countries dedicated to ensuring the delivery of a secure, high-quality, cost-effective supply of our products around the world. Our Animal Health business in North America is dedicated to making the world a better place for our veterinary customers, their clients, and the animals we all hold dear. Business Planning & Strategy We offer a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefit programs. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will be eligible for an array of innovative rewards and recognition programs, variable pay and incentive opportunities as well as benefits coverage beginning on your first day of employment. We are committed to helping our employees maintain a healthy balance between their responsibilities at work and home. You will be eligible for paid time off programs, paid company holidays, flexible work options and numerous site conveniences. We are also committed to supporting your professional development through career ladders, training programs, tuition assistance and professional association events.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, we encourage you to explore how you can make a difference at Bayer by applying now.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes. The primary responsibility of this role is:
1) Monitoring stocking levels to achieve optimal balance between minimal
- Responsible for management of consigned inventory which includes:
inventory investment and meeting market demand.
2) Approval / denial of agent stocking fill-up orders based on stocking level and anticipated demand.
3) Assisting agent personnel in monthly reconciliation of inventory by lot number.
4) Physical audits of inventory counts at agent locations and reviews of compliance with other critical contract terms.
The selected candidate is required to possess the following;
- Daily review and correct EDI transmitted sales transactions which error out for a number of reasons.
- Daily contact with agent personnel to resolve both inventory and sales issues that frequently involve interpretation and enforcement of contract terms.
- Escalate issues to Bayer FAP sales personnel and management as needed for resolution.
- Process via data entry, credit and rebill transactions for Baytril 100.
- Maintain daily tracking of agent performance in terms of EDI sales processing.
- Maintain current records of perpetual inventory balances and monthly inventory accuracy by agent. Identifies and takes action to address agent performance, sometimes unilaterally, sometimes with management approval and assistance.
- This position frequently makes decisions within guidelines as to whether credits should be issued to agents and passed through to customers or whether the agent should bear the cost of damaged or lost product.
- Process End Buyer Insecticide Sales.
- B.S. / B.A. with 1-2 years of applicable business experience, or Associates of Science with 3-4 years of applicable business experience, or high school diploma with 7-10 years of applicable business experience.
- Position requires strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Position requires 1-2 years of enterprise resource planning (ERP) system experience along with excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Incumbent must have good communication skills with proven ability to effectively coordinate with internal and external customers.
- Candidate must be intuitive, inquisitive, self-motivated, detail oriented with ability to multi-task efficiently.
For when you can't "bayer" the pain, Bayer Corporation makes your medicine. The US headquarters of pharmaceuticals and materials...