Online reputation management is crucial for small businesses now that 86% of online consumers consult local reviews before they buy. With the number of local online reviews reaching a staggering 12 million on Yelp alone, it’s no wonder SMBs need help managing it all. At ReachLocal, that’s just one part of what we do.
ReachLocal.com is looking for a technically savvy, customer service-minded individual with the ability to lead in a fast paced cutting edge industry.
The Client Services Consultant role is paramount to the effective utilization and enablement of Small and Medium Sized clients’ online advertising efforts. This role leverages ReachLocal’s proprietary technologies, best practice processes, intellectual creativity, and organizational knowledge to generate high value for our clients.
· Presentation Skills
o Assembles materials and structures presentations into concise and meaningful packages
o Is effective in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, etc
o Commands attention and can manage group process during the presentation
o Delivers information comprehensively and meets receiver’s expectations
· Process Management
o Understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow
o Can simplify complex processes
o Knows how to organize people and activities
· Technical Learning
o Picks up technical concepts quickly
o Strong at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge
· Business Acumen
o Knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting business organization
o Familiar with local completive landscape
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
The Client Services Consultant Job requires individuals with exceptional customer focus, outstanding organizational systems, time management skills, and an ability to lead in a sales environment. Our CSC role is a team oriented job that encourages teamwork and effective communication skills. CSCs are expected to work effectively in a group setting and are measured on both the performance of their team and their impact within the team. CSCs must be flexible and be able to multitask across a variety of tasks and activities –primary responsibilities include:
· Assisting the Regional Sales Manager ( RSM) and Internet Marketing Consultants ( IMCs) with client development as the true media expert in the office
· Assisting the RSM with day to day operations of the local sales office
· Reporting, forecasting, and utilizing Customer Relationship Management ( CRM) tools
· Streamlining processes so our support groups can address complex technical issues
· Assisting the RSM and IMCs with contractual issues
· Providing instruction to end advertisers on product capabilities and how various products incorporate into their overall online presence
· Conducting weekly technical, product, and operational training sessions with the local sales office
· Maintaining a strong level of knowledge in online media and its impact on their local market
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word and Excel
· Intellectually curious in the online, digital, and interactive marketing world
· Familiarity with CRM tools, such as Salesforce.com, SAP, or other database systems
· Bachelor’s Degree in General Business, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism or English.
· 2+ years of experience in Marketing, Training, Sales, Customer Service or related field
About ReachLocal, Inc.
ReachLocal , Inc.’s ( NASDAQ: RLOC) mission is to help small- and medium-sized businesses ( SMBs) acquire, maintain and retain customers via the Internet. ReachLocal offers a comprehensive suite of online marketing solutions, including search engine marketing ( ReachSearch™), Web presence ( ReachCast™), display advertising ( ReachDisplay™), online marketing analytics ( TotalTrack®), and assisted chat service ( TotalLiveChat™), each targeted to the SMB market. ReachLocal delivers this suite of services to SMBs through a combination of its proprietary technology platform and its direct, “feet-on-the-street” sales force of Internet Marketing Consultants and select third party agencies and resellers. ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, with offices throughout North America and in Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands and Japan.
ReachLocal is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee.
When looking to broaden their online presence, local business owners can get a hand from ReachLocal. Targeting small to midsized businesses,...