Bullseye Strategy (www.bullseystrategy.com), with offices located on Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale, has a full time position open to candidates with digital advertising implementation and optimization experience. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of digital advertising implementation, reporting, analysis and optimization experience.
This candidate will run digital media campaigns, including online and mobile, for multiple Bullseye Strategy clients. The successful candidate will be comfortable working across multiple client accounts and brands, with different B2C and B2B conversion objectives. The ideal candidate will be highly skilled in making frequent and real-time recommendations to account managers about clients accounts, frequently re-evaluating strategies and making recommendations about how to re-allocate budgets to reach client goals. Ultimately, this person is responsibile for working with the account manager to make all client campaigns profitable through intelligent software optimization, and strategic re-allocation and optimization of ad budgets.
The position requires a person who is a self-starter and works well independently in a fast-paced environment as well as takes constructive criticism and strong direction in stride.
What You’ll Do at Bullseye:
You will work on projects in a variety of industries including but not limited to technology, entertainment, lead generation, membership, financial services, and more.
- The testing, analysis, and optimization of ads and landing pages
- The identification and implementation of opportunities to drive profitable campaigns
- Generate reporting, analysis and recommendations on trends and support for platform and strategy optimization.
- Produce high-level and detailed reports for executives on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis that provide information on campaign objectives for marketing, media and site metrics. Responsible for results interpretation and suggested actions to improve performance.
- Create reporting templates and dashboards that will present campaign results, site metrics, and other KPI’s to executives and key stakeholders in a user friendly format
- Presentation of key findings and recommended additional views of data based upon data analysis and business objectives.
This is an exciting opportunity to be on the ground floor of a S. Florida based interactive media firm with national and worldwide clients.
You must have experience with:
You must be able to come to work from our headquarters in Fort Lauderdale. No telecommuting.
- Advanced working knowledge of Google Analytics and/or other web analytics tools
- Minimum advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Minimum basic working knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Familiarity and working knowledge of tracking codes, pixels, web posts, and other elements used to track media campaigns
- Proven ability to set up client friendly reporting dashboards using Excel, Google Analytics, or other reporting tools
- Proven ability to identify appropriate KPI’s, create reports, analyze the numbers, and turn them into actionable items to improve performance going forward
Please submit your resume via LinkedIn or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Digital Media Analyst Resume". NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
- BA/BS required
- 2+ years in digital media implementation and analysis
- Experience working with data, analysis, trends & reports
- Highly organized, with ability to manage multiple task simultaneously
- Professional maturity, integrity, discipline, and a positive attitude
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be able to demonstrate other work-related successes
- Positive attitude, hard working, integrity and disciplined
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Must have good time management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Self-starter with ability to thrive in fast paced environment
- Must have a good sense of humor
- Must be able to provide at least 2 references from previous employers
All resumes should be accompanied by a cover letter demonstrating why you’re the right candidate for this position. If you do NOT send a cover letter, we will NOT consider you for this position
We practice it and you gain from it. Every client is different but each is treated with the same high level of care. We follow our proven...