Responsible for selling strategic communications solutions including fiber-based networks, Internet-related services, video services and phone services to business customers in the government, education and medical industries. Achieve revenue and customer goals by developing and maintaining strong relationships with both current and prospective customers.
- Contribute to the Company vision of being the industry leader in customer service through quality, commitment, courtesy and teamwork.
- Identify, qualify and develop positive, professional relationships with prospective clients in the key industry verticals through database review and grassroots networking.
- Develop and present proposed solutions (services, pricing) with the assistance of the Sale Engineer team that successfully meets our customers’ communications requirements.
- Facilitate Key Account customers’ requests for state/federal funding for telecommunications services where appropriate and to the extent permitted by state/federal guidelines
- Represent the Company in the key industries through participation in local events and trade groups.
- Manage the sales cycle for the customer to close the sale and deliver a solution.
- Develop new revenue from new customers and existing Mediacom customers by adding new sites and selling additional services.
- Complete all necessary paperwork to support sales activities including sales orders, contracts, billing forms and sales reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Keywords: Key Account, Sales, Selling, Network, Networks, Networking.
- Bachelors degree in sales/marketing or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-5 years Telecom or Technology sales experience
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications
- Knowledge of basic advertising principles
- Knowledge of communications technology and services, with an emphasis on data networking fundamentals
- Knowledge of various network topologies
Mediacom Communications Corporation - 16 months ago
Mediacom Communications is the nation’s eighth largest cable television company based on the number of basic video subscribers, and...