The Web/eCommerce Analyst manages and serves as the corporate subject matter expert for all online metric reporting across the organization via any online or electronic communication mediums, including but not limited to websites, online tools, online ad creative, email communications, text messaging, mobile media, desktop & mobile applications, and the like. This position is to constantly find ways to more accurately measure and report on predetermined KPIs.
In addition, this role is responsible for maintaining and improving all campaign tracking efforts for digital marketing initiatives including, but not limited to, SEM, email marketing, internal campaigns, social media, partner placements, display advertising, and corporate placements.
CLS Generic Expected Contributions
Performs more complex quantitative and qualitative analysis for business processes and/or projects. Often manages small projects, business processes or parts of larger ones.
Responds to, solves and makes decisions on more complex/non-routine business requests with limited to moderate risk.
Responsible for own work and contributing to team, department and/or business results. May direct work of non-management staff.
Assists more senior associates in achieving business results by:
identifying opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of business processes.
providing training and technical guidance to less senior staff, where appropriate, and serving as point-of-contact for problem resolution.
participating in setting department operating plans.
recognizing and celebrating team successes.
achieving results against budget within scope of responsibility.
Demonstrates an awareness of personal strengths and areas for improvement and acts independently to improve and increase skills and knowledge.
Performs other duties as appropriate.
Specific Expected Contributions
• Manage the reporting of all website level KPIs used to measure overall user experience on all online and/or electronic mediums in order to drive offline engagement with the overall goal of increasing revenue, reducing costs, and/or improving owner/member satisfaction and loyalty.
• Manage web analytics implementation & tracking for both website level activity and campaign activity, including online advertising, search marketing, email marketing, and social media.
• Coordinate with other digital marketing team members in the creation & management of standard reports and ad hoc reports that provide actionable metrics.
• Assist in coordinating with internal reporting resources and Data Warehouse team to align online metrics with offline metrics for holistic view of digital marketing campaign performance.
CLS Generic Candidate Profile
Successful candidates should possess knowledge and experience and demonstrate strong leadership and relationship skills as follows:
Generally a professional position with specific knowledge in a discipline (e.g., Accounting, Human Resources, Information Resources). College degree and/or relevant experience typically required.
Specific Candidate Profile
If crunching numbers and measuring the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns drives you, then we have a growing entrepreneurial environment for you. This dynamic position requires a responsive awareness to each internal client's goals, while having the aptitude to provide recommendations to increase efficiency and profitability.
This position will have access to advanced web analytic tools and will be responsible for contributing to the internal knowledge base on the subject of web analytics.
• Previous experience as an analyst in marketing or revenue management is preferred.
• Travel industry experience and working knowledge of web analytics and performance measurement would be considered significant pluses.
• Bachelor's degree with coursework in statistics, operations research, or other quantitative disciplines preferred
• Constant awareness of internal clients tracking and analysis goals.
• Maintain effective methodology and internal process for conversion tracking across all marketing websites.
• Report on user activities including site visits, navigation, behavior, lead generation, purchases and redirection to other sites.
• Maintain easily digestible monthly marketing reports that provide insight into consumer behavior and recommendations for enhancement.
• Ensure accurate, reliable, timely and proactive delivery of information.
• Interface with the entire marketing team to provide the data necessary to develop effective online marketing campaigns.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide - 14 months ago