Supervise and train Switch personnel, ensure accurate procedures and reports are produced, and maintain System Performance.
- Supervise and train qualified Switch Personnel needed to maintain and monitor the in-service Mobile Telephone Switching Office and associated ancillary equipment to meet customer expectations as well as company operational and cost standards.
- Ensure accurate procedures and reports are produced, schedule formal and informal training and oversee other administrative requirements personnel scheduling.
- Maintain System Performance-Monitor alarm logs ensuring timely response to deteriorated conditions, schedule and complete preventative maintenance to meet system performance levels, Monitor network traffic to requirements. Perform trending and tracking analysis as required for forecasting and maintaining system capacities.
- Upgrades and Expansion-Monitor project schedules and materials purchased, maintain timely and orderly control of purchased materials and receiving reports, assist project management to insure schedule requirements are met, schedule and oversee final test and acceptance of all upgrades and/or expansion projects.
- Safety-Maintain a proactive safety atmosphere that protects Bluegrass Cellular personnel and company assets.
- Intra-company Relationships-Establish and maintain effective in-market communications to support company objectives.
- Cost Containment-Responsible for budget cost containment.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience with five years in technical environment. Minimum of three years supervisory experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
Bluegrass Cellular - 17 months ago