ELCO Chevrolet Cadillac has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Automotive Service Advisor to work in our Chevrolet Service Department located in Ballwin, MO. The Service Advisor sells and schedules needed service work while providing excellent customer service. This is done primarily through the use of Reynolds and Reynolds and Mobile Productivity computer systems.
Our Service Advisors are members of a union and monthly dues are required in addition to a one-time initiation fee. All candidates must have at least two years recent experience as a Service Advisor at an automotive dealership.
- Schedules service appointments.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains vehicle information.
- Handles telephone inquiries regarding appointments and work in process.
- Inputs customer's vehicle problems accurately and clearly on repair order.
- Test drives the vehicle with customer as needed to confirm the problem or refers to test technician.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts.
- Checks on progress of repair throughout the day.
- Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Explains completed work and all charges to customers.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Prolonged standing is required for this position for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record within the last 3 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent GED.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have at least 2 years recent experice as a Service Adivsor at an automotive dealership.
- Must be willing to take a pre-employment drug screening test.
- Previous work experience as a Chevy, Cadillac, or GM Service Advisor a plus.
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday with shifts between the hours of 6:30 am to 7:30 pm and occassional Saturdays.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car - 13 months ago
Enterprise Holdings is in the driver's seat in the global car rental business. Through its Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car,...