The Massage Therapist is responsible for providing all massage services to guests in the Spa facility, guest rooms or other venues on Wynn Resort property where massage services are offered, e.g. poolside and poker room.
- Performing massage services according to Wynn Las Vegas standards
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Communicating and transcribing all information regarding guest history, services performed and products used into the Spa Computer System
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Good dexterity in fingers, wrists and hands
- Must have working knowledge of anatomy and physiology of the body and in-depth knowledge of the latest massage industry techniques
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Solid professional background in massage therapy for a minimum of two years
- Must maintain the highest levels of confidentiality regarding guests and staff
- Nevada State Massage License is required.
- National Certification
- Clark County Health Card is required and must be obtained before entering this position.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Wynn Las Vegas - 12 months ago
What happens in Vegas no longer stays in Vegas. It also happens in China. Wynn Resorts, the brainchild of gaming mogul and former Mirage...