Join our team and take your career to the next level. Windstream is a communications and technology solutions provider with operations in 48 states and the District of Columbia, generating about $6 billion in annual revenues. We provide IP-based voice and data services, MPLS networking, data center and managed hosting services and communication systems to businesses and government agencies. Windstream also delivers broadband, digital phone and high-definition TV services to residential customers primarily in rural areas and we operate a local and long-haul fiber optic network spanning 100,000 route miles.
· Plan, develop, and implement marketing plans to increase product penetration and ARPU of Enterprise Network products, as well as new enhanced products yet unknown.
· Provide Subject Matter Expert assistance on stated products.
· Increase business revenue from the enterprise business segments by increase the number of products and services sold into the Windstream base of customers.
· Develop effective prospecting offers to enhance Windstream’s flow share of enterprise business customers.
· Develop product packaging that enhances Windstream’s enterprise product portfolio and enables the achievement of revenue and market share objectives.
· Life cycle manage all Enterprise network products provided to business customers.
· Financials and Forecasts:
o Engage Reporting groups to develop analytical reports and/or pricing tools.
o Develop Forecast Models for and track financial performance.
· Inter-departmental communications:
· Engage with Market Communications to develop Product Collateral, Branding, customer case studies, graphics, and Industry and Market communications promoting Enterprise Data Products listed above.
· Prepare and deliver product presentations, technology sales training and Subject Matter Expert assistance.
· Work cross-functionally with all departments to resolve field issues, implement product changes, develop product offerings, and manage products.
· Development of pricing, product, and bundling strategies to combat competitive threats.
· Provide Product Marketing support for Individual Case Base Product opportunities, such as Requests For Price and Requests For Quotes for products listed above.
· Various business functions: ASOC creation, Invoice payment approval, and month end variance analysis.
College degree and 5-7 years professional level experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or 9+ years professional level related experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.
Professional Dues Reimbursement
Career Development and Training
Paid Time Off
Medical and Dental Insurance Options
Prescription Drug Plan and Vision Coverage
Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
401(k) Plan With Employer Match
Experience the benefits of a growing company
For all that you put into your job, you deserve the best in return. From a friendly, team-based environment to progressive salaries and health plans, our benefits work hard for you. See for yourself.
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. EOE/AAP Employer.
There is no relocation package offered for this position.
We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package,
and opportunities to grow your career within an excellent working environment.
WINDSTREAM IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Windstream is not just a Fortune 500 company. We’re also the provider of choice for four out of five Fortune 500 companies for data,...