Full Time Hourly Production Attendant
Minimum requirements include (Internal or External):
· 1 year of experience in a related environment or equivalent training and/or education
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· Ability to communicate effectively, function in a team-based environment, and perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
· Must possess shift and schedule flexibility of regular time (any shift that may include off-hours and/or weekends), and overtime, as needed
· Ability to lift 65 pounds floor to waist
· Must possess the ability to perform basic math and operate a calculator
· Must agree to follow safety guidelines and wear applicable safety equipment; e.g., safety glasses, side shields, approved safety shoes, and other PPE as needed
· Candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment test to demonstrate math, reading, and work-related skills
Candidates must be willing to submit to a post offer physical which includes a visual acuity test, lifting test, and drug screen.
Job: Production Operations
Primary Location: MS-Jackson
Other Locations: MS-Jackson
Armstrong is a leader in the design and manufacture of floors and ceilings. Our innovative residential and commercial product designs,...