Sentinel is seeking: Wireless Engineer
As a Wireless Engineer you will have a design role that involves the translation of site-assessment information into a thorough redesign of the site's LAN and Wireless infrastructure. This includes defining specifications for switching and wireless equipment needed to supply connectivity to all areas of the site. The design engineer will have to work closely with the cabling / construction team in order to ensure that physical infrastructure required for the installation is entered into cabling / construction scope. The design engineer will also work closely with the installation team to ensure that the equipment deployed within the installation is done so according to standardized process. This is a direct hire position.
The role will also include oversight of staging / configuration team, which is in place to stage and configure all switches and wireless equipment in preparation processes.
As part of Sentinel's employment process, candidates will be required to complete a background check.
Only those who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted. No phone calls please.
- 3-5 years’ experience with network integration or network support
- CCNA required, other Cisco certifications a plus
- Experience with Cisco wireless controllers, routers and switches
- Must have previous wireless experience
- Excellence in documentation and communication is critical
- Position will require out of state travel 10% of the time
- Will occasionally need to climb a ladder, or lift equipment @ 25 - 30 lbs
- Must be currently working in a similar position
What you get:
We offer an energetic work environment with many corporate culture amenities, competitive salary, and rich benefit plan including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, 529, Life Insurance, Income Protection Short and Long-Term Disability, Medical and Child/Elder Care, Flexible Spending Account Plans, Employee Assistance Program, Two weeks vacation, additional paid time-off for Personal and Sick, Customized Training Opportunities, and Discounts for local event entertainment and health clubs.
Sentinel Technologies, Inc. - 2 years ago
Sentinel understands the role of technology in business and the value of reliable IT solutions for complex and mission...