- Plans, assigns and monitors the work of IT Personnel providing services to departments; trains, supervises and evaluates section personnel.
- Directs & participates in the development of operating policies & procedures for the IT dept; directs the work staff, monitors and evaluates requests for assistance to identify the software application & hardware needs.
- Evaluates and responds to systems, programming service and project requests from departments; assigns department staff or assists department in procuring IT systems and programming staff for programming projects.
- Analyzes current & future IT information system user needs; develops projections & plans for implementation of new & revised applications & technologies.
- Recommends new & revised technologies for implementation by dept or throughout the Voith Paper locations in Appleton, est.time & cost factors for changes; prepares specs & evaluates proposals, services, software & equip.
- Coordinates activities & problem solving efforts of dept staff; works with dept users & mgrs to encourage coordination efforts; identifies IT needs & problems in client depts; gathers information for long range planning.
- Bachelor's Degree in CIS or equivalent work experience and 3 to 5 years of experience in related IT field.
- Experience supervising staff providing support to users and information systems which are similar in nature and complexity to those operated by the Voith Paper locations in Appleton / Neenah WI.
- Act as an IT Service Account Manager for our internal customer at Voith Paper in Appleton / Neenah, WI.
- Experience as an IT Application specialist including the design of processes, programs, management of systems and programming projects.
- Combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to one of the employment standards listed above that provides the required knowledge and abilities.
Other Qualifications or Requirements: Knowledge of practices and principles of personnel management and budget and administration. Knowledge of practices and principles of systems and procedures analysis and design as applied to IT systems. Knowledge of application & solution development procedures. Good analytical and communication skills. Self-Motivated and detail oriented. Ability to work as an individual or as part of a team. Ability to work in an International IT environment. Must be able to work legally in the United States. Travel occasionally domestic & international.
Voith - 10 months ago