Position Details: 8-12 months contract duration, potential of extension and possible perm rollover.
- Document current state of business process using BPM.
- Model proposed solution using BPM 11g or 10g business process modeling techniques and standard process notation.
- Write detailed technical specifications for made up of several subsystems.
- Perform Developer project tasks related to requirements understanding and completeness, solution proposal, design, development, configuration, unit testing and system testing.
- Work with clients to determine business process issues and propose creative and effective solutions to those issues.
- Consult with other Developers, plus Business Analysts, System Analysts and vendors to some degree.
- Perform unit testing and debugging. Set test conditions based upon code specifications.
- Able to debug most program errors (simple to complex). May seek assistance from vendors to debug complex errors.
- Work on integration issues and determines the integration approach.
- Coordinate with other areas for integration architecture solutions.
Preferred skills qualifications:
- Ability to work as a stand-alone technical resource on a project.
- Must be able to clearly articulate complex BPM process issues to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to lead and facilitate interview sessions with process owners and the ability to summarize information into quantitative and qualitative models.
- Must have a solid understanding of systems development life cycle.
- Must have a solid understanding of database design methodologies.
- Must have an advance understanding of coding design and documentation protocol as well as unit testing, change management and release procedures.
- Must have a solid demonstrated proficiency using debugging tools.
- Must have a solid demonstrated proficiency using versioning tools.
- Must have an advance demonstrated proficiency programming in one language (e.g. Microsoft C# DotNet, JDeveloper, Java, Visual Basic, ASP, HTML, etc) plus basic proficiency programming in one or more other languages.
- A solid demonstrated proficiency using standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Suite and flowcharting and modeling tools such as Visio.
- Must have an advanced demonstrated proficiency using SQL or similar query language.
- Must have a basic knowledge of the Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) suite
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in Oracle BPM 10g and 2 implementations.
- Have 1 year of experience in Oracle BPM 11g and 1 implementation.
- Have 3 years of experience in JDeveloper or Java
- Have a basic understanding of some type DotNet framework.
- 3 to 5 years of real time development using the C# DotNet development language.
- A college degree or an equivalent of 10 years of development experience.
- Strong skills required for Microsoft Office software including MS Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint.
Reichard Staffing Solutions - 9 months ago
With five ever-expanding divisions and a client list that includes Fortune 500 companies, it's incredible to think that Reichard Staffing So...