The RN is responsible and accountable for directing, planning and organizing the nursing activities on the unit for an assigned shift with focus on patient, physician and staff needs. The RN is responsible for delivering skilled patient care and coordinating care through the nursing process in accordance with established policies and procedures; for coordinating care among patient/family, medicine, nursing, ancillary, and other team personnel; acts as patient advocate; and maintains current knowledge and standards of professional nursing practice.
- Current RN licensure in the State of Florida from an accredited school of nursing
- Medical, surgical, or telemetry experience, three (3) years preferred
- At least 1 year previous charge nurse experience
- Basic computer knowledge
- Current BLS certification
- ACLS Certification
- For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.
IASIS Healthcare - 17 months ago