RGBU Deployment Team
Brief Posting Description – Sits in the Solutions Enablement Organization. Reports to the Senior Director of the Deployment Team. This role defines and executes regionally specific solutions deployment plans. This includes developing and implementation regionally specific deployment business strategies and plans, in tune with market forecasts for a solutions offer of products and services in the retail sector. This role will involve ongoing collaboration with the Solutions Management and Solutions Development teams and other LOB functions that will be required to support the Solutions Lifecycle Management process (SLM).
You will manage the deployment activities within the context of the overall corporate plan to meet company objectives. Monitor the development of regional business deployment plans and business results of all regional deployment activities. Support and manage lifecycles and product positioning in the market place. This will involve working in collaboration with the solutions management and solutions development teams to identify customer needs, market trends and competitive landscape. You will act as appropriate as a technical advisor for solutions offers/product(s0 at a regional level. Initiate and foster relationships with development, sales, partners, consulting and other groups to develop new product deployment lifecycle strategies or enhance the quality of offer of existing product(s) or product line(s). Ensure the planning and execution at a regional level of successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Should have some degree of functional expertise with broad company and business knowledge. Should have a strong knowledge of the Enterprise software industry and markets. Should also have strong product lifecycle management experience. Third level education required.. Strong PLM (product lifecycle management) programme management and enterprise software deployment delivery experience would be highly desirable.
Responsible for regional overall field and solution deployment activites at an operational level. Should ensure the success of the offer deployment function has the following key objectives:
· Support and drive the PLM process in region (Plan, Build, Sell Implement , Service)
· Ensure the business and region is ready to successfully deploy the solutions per the PLM process
· Develop and deploy deployment programs that increase mind/market/wallet share;
· Provide a strategy for a total offer that includes services, third party involvement as required and considers regional diversity, market maturity with strategic options. Returns the offer experience back into the business for ongoing improvement of solution development and lifecycle management.
Additional objectives include driving customer success, top line revenue and margin by providing deployment support of effective sales programs to accelerate market demand.
Support the introduction of new offers and regional markets with comprehensive and effective deployment strategies.
Collection and communication of key region market and product requirements into the Solution Development organizations
- Partner with the region sales leaders to develop the necessary business and marketing plans to exceed the order, revenue & gross margin targets
- Operate regional deployment strategies to support high impact Marcomms and Business Events to support key region sales and solution initiatives
- Focus and prepare regional sales and marketing activities on high growth segments
- Drive quantitative results (revenue, margin) and shared success with Region sales leadership
- Align regional Marcomm and Sales programs and events to region sales revenue plan
- Prepare the region market for the successful promotion and quality deployment of new solutions.
- Support region area events conferences to maximize and target key customer segments, including the business strategy and objectives for each event (i.e. Area Roadshows).
- Create and manage key region marketing and management metrics including marketshare, deployment maps, region solution segment performance
- 10 years experience in the areas of: PLM processes, solution deployment and field marketing in the technology solution field.
- Business or equivalent degree desirable .
- Knowledge of retail industry preferred and familiarity with the retail sales engagement process
- Proven success and experience in solution sales a plus
- Proven record in building and successfully implementing solutions and/or programs, including knowledge of competitor products and solutions
- Self starter that can build collaborative relationships to influence change across functions
- Strong Programme managment, collaboration and communication skillset.
- Is resilient, persistent and passionate about growing the retail business with scalable and pragmatic process improvement
- Ability to grasp a goal , overcome barriers and operate in an evolving changing environment
Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market.
As a product analyst you will participate in every stage of the product life cycle to ensure product meets the needs of users. Drive the implementation of programs in support of the marketing strategy, business plans, and forecasts for assigned product lines. Maintains current status of customer specifications for existing and future products. Identify, evaluate, and recommend marketing opportunities in support of product line objectives. Drive product functionality delivering high quality product documentation. Lead products through scheduled release assisting others to manage commitments and resources. Measure and report progress and review deliverables.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Provides leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Ability to work with Executives. Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Creative, energetic, and enthusiastic. Team player. Experience using or implementing Oracle, SAP, or Peoplesoft applications. Basic HTML and web technology skills a plus. BA/BS/MBA degree.
Oracle - 10 months ago