Quaero is experiencing tremendous growth in its hosted marketing platform which is the foundation of its customer engagement marketing agency services. As direct, interactive and digital marketing continue to evolve rapidly we plan to stay ahead of these developments and provide our clients with a state of the art platform that can enable them to truly engage their customers in dialog and maximize the value of their customer relationships, thereby generating incremental revenue and long term relationships. We are seeking data warehouse engineers with experience in data modeling, ETL, data matching and hygiene, and business intelligence reporting and data visualization. The data warehouse engineer will help enhance Quaero's hosted platform while also delivering on client engagements leveraging the platform.
In addition, the ideal candidate must be a true technologist who is passionate about staying abreast of technologies and who is highly efficient at delivering high quality, time to market data warehouse engagements.
- Implement data warehouse solutions for specific clients, in a repeatable fashion, leveraging the Quaero platform where possible and enhancing it when necessary
- Implementation focus includes but is not limited to: data model design (typically star schema approach), ETL processing, system integration, customer data matching and hygiene, data auditing and profiling,database tuning and scalability, and business intelligence reporting
- Performs unit testing and assists in user testing of programming modifications
- Adherence to pre-defined programming standards set by Application Architects
- Provide technical estimations in level of effort for client change orders and prospect proposals
- Mentor more junior data warehouse developers
- Develops recommendations to refine development standards and platform architecture
- Assist in the design and development of reusable assets capable of being integrated into the overall solution offering
- Translates high-level requirements into well designed solutions that meet the business and technical goals defined by the requirements
- Develops and maintains effective partnerships across the organization
- Leads and facilitates technical design and code walk-through sessions
- Stay abreast of latest technology trends and bring forth ideas on how to apply to our business in a value driven manner
Qualifications and Specialties
- 7+ years experiencein high scale data warehouse, datamarts and hosted platforms environments
- Marketing background is highly desired
- Strong background in data hygiene and matching. First Logic data quality experience a plus
- Strong background in data warehousemodel design and implementation. Dimensional modeling is preferred
- Expert in T-SQL programming for developing, tuning and debugging stored procedures, triggers, and other complex T-SQL artifacts
- Expert in ETL processes and practices in data warehousing and data mart environments
- An unrelenting focus on quality
- Experience in multiple database platforms, including data warehouse appliances. SQL Server and Netezza experience highly desirable
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Experience delivering complex reports using multiple reporting platforms. MicroStrategy and Business Objects highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to communicate and translate concepts (both business and technical) to colleagues and clients is required.
- Agile development methodology experience highly desired
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar degree required
- Masters Degree preferred
CSG Systems - 10 months ago