Masonite is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of interior doors and entry door systems.
Throughout the company's 80 year history, Masonite has maintained its focus on leading-edge innovation, manufacturing excellence and superior customer service. Masonite is committed to delivering product and service innovations that will enhance beauty, functionality and architectural design to its customers around the world. Builders, remodelers, architects and homeowners rely on Masonite products to create homes of distinction.
Description of Internship :
The following is a list of projects that the Intern will be involved in and/or responsible for. The Intern will be partnered with an experienced HR professional and will be exposed to many areas and functions. Some of the expected activities are:
Exposure also provided to recruitment, onboarding and performance management from an HRIS perspective.
- Payroll and Compensation Reporting
- HR Data Analysis and Forecasting
- Job Code creation and compensation range analysis
- Data Entry
- HRIS System Administration
- Maintaining files and records
- Ad hoc Projects as needed
- GPA: 3.2 minimum
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Major: Business, Human Resources, Economics, Finance, Accounting or related
- Data Analytics coursework preferred
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Junior or Senior class standing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team collaboration
- Flexible Hours
Masonite - 17 months ago
Don't knock Masonite Corporation, but feel free to knock on its doors. The door manufacturer is rebuilding itself after undergoing a...