Be at the center of Amazon innovation with Amazon Local! This daily deals marketplace offers customers discounts of up to 75% off desirable goods and services in their communities -- over 100 regions throughout the United States. This rapidly-growing business within Amazon offers a creative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
We are looking for a Deal Quality Account Manager to own and execute the Amazon Local deal approval process. He/she is responsible for holding a high quality standard to ensure the best possible experience for our consumer and merchant customers. In this role, he/she researches, analyzes, and advises other teams to craft deals so they can perform at the highest level possible. He/she has strong attention to detail and can remain focused while performing repetitive tasks with limited supervision. A successful candidate will become an expert in all relevant processes, and understands the inputs that ensure deal quality. He/she supports the Deal Quality Operations Manager in the day-to-day business and metric compilations, creates and updates processes while training team members.
The successful candidate must be able to evaluate and balance competing interests, use data to inform decisions, and function and communicate across various teams (Sales, Production, Creative, Product Management). Successful candidates also enjoy problem solving, digging into the details, recognizing trends and implementing solutions. He/she must be able to learn quickly, adapt and innovate to continue to streamline efficiency, while maintaining consistently high standards.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Excellent communication skills
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Strong results orientation and thinks big
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Work, internship or other leadership experience in a professional environment.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word)
The successful candidate will have already demonstrated:
- Ability to consistently deliver results with little direct supervision.
- Set and maintain high standards and extreme attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Successfully work in a team environment.
- Ability to stay on task and deliver results.
- Strong business judgment and ownership.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...