The City of International Falls Fire/Rescue/EMS Department has One (1) opening for an EMT-P (Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic). |
· Qualified candidates must have a current National Registry and MN EMSRB Paramedic required.
· Qualified candidates must have all of the following current ACLS, PALS and PHTLS or BTLS certifications
· Qualified candidates must have previous experience in EMS and/or healthcare setting.
· Qualified candidates must have a valid Minnesota Driver’s License or equivalent.
· Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or GED.
· Qualified candidates must be legally eligible for employment in the United States.
· Care and transportation for both ACLS and BLS patients.
· Deliver care based on inter-facility and 911 calls.
· Documentation and electronic charting.
· Twelve (12) hour shifts with overtime.
· Critical thinking
· Team oriented, working with EMT’s and Paramedics.
· Excellent documentation skills.
· Medical terminology
Starting wage is $18.68 an hour per union contract with an annual step up increase for 4 years
Benefit package available including healthcare insurance, vacation, sick leave, and pera coordinated retirement plan
Any questions or to pick up an application contact:
Fire Chief Mannausau at International Falls Fire Station
600 4th street International Falls, MN 56649
(218) 283-9073 or (218) 283-2929
Application Deadline: 5:00 p.m. SEPTEMBER 5th, 2014.
GovernmentJobs.com - 30+ days ago