Provide testing, repairs, and routine servicing on equipment in the shop and the field. In addition, help generate business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products and services
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Test and maintain equipment in the shop and in the field.
- Provide onsite labor when needed.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on company owned and rental equipment in the field.
- Assist in time, cost, and labor estimates for completion of job assignments.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
- Accurate and thorough completion of job reports in a timely basis.
- Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available.
- Assist Field Service Rep. II when needed.
Skills & Knowledge:
- 1-3 years related experience
- General product knowledge
- General mechanical ability
- Self-motivator, self-starter
- Good communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
Weatherford - 22 months ago
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...