Provide testing, repairs, and routine servicing on equipment in the shop and the field. In addition, help generate business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products and services
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Test and maintain equipment in the shop and in the field.
- Provide onsite labor when needed.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on company owned and rental equipment in the field.
- Assist in time, cost, and labor estimates for completion of job assignments.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
- Accurate and thorough completion of job reports in a timely basis.
- Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available.
- Assist Field Service Rep. II when needed.
Skills & Knowledge:
- 1-3 years related experience
- General product knowledge
- General mechanical ability
- Self-motivator, self-starter
- Good communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...