At Liberty Healthcare and Rehabilitation Services , we promote a challenging, but rewarding opportunity in a caring environment. Our Liberty Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center of Johnston County is located in Benson, NC.
We are currently seeking experienced:
REGISTERED NURSES or LPN'S (RN/LPN LICENSE REQUIRED)
Full Time: 3pm-11pm
PRN: All Shifts
Job Description :
- To assure quality nursing care for patient by following physician’s orders, state and federal regulations and this Facility’s policies and procedures.
- Administers all medications (oral, s.q., I.M., or I.V.) as ordered by M.D. and according to Facility policies.
- Leads, guides, and supervises nursing assistants and orderlies.
- Supervises care and treatments performed by nursing assistants and orderlies.
- Monitors documentation of care and treatments performed by nursing assistants and orderlies.
- Assists physicians with rounds as needed.
- Drapes, remains with and cares for patients during MD rounds, physical examinations, and treatments as necessary.
- Performs treatments scheduled during shift and documents appropriately. Maintains infection control measures as necessary.
- Assists with Infection Control for unit/hall. Adheres to all regulations pertaining to cleanliness, infection control, and Standard/Universal Precautions.
- Assists with research related to the quality of nursing care, as assigned.
- Assists with records, orders, and assessment of new admissions unit/hall.
- Assists with scheduling patients annual physical with attending physician and ensures physicals and documentation of physical are done on a timely basis.
- Must be a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse, graduated from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Must have a current, valid license from North Carolina Board of Nursing and submit proof of license renewal every other year.
- Must provide quality-nursing care to patients, follow doctor orders, and have a genuine interest in geriatric nursing.
- Must be CPR certified yearly.
- Must attend in-service training and other staff meetings as required.
- Must be able to supervise nursing assistants assuring that work assignments are completed appropriately and timely.
- Must be dependable, flexible, and able to work and cooperate well with all nursing personnel, other departments and have understanding, patience, and tact in working with patients, families, doctors, and others.
- Must have ability to make decisions regarding nursing problems, realizing that errors and incompetence may have serious consequences for patients.
Visit www.libertyhealthcareandrehab.com for more information.
Background checks/drug-free workplace.
Apply here or send resume to:
Liberty Healthcare & Rehab Services
Attn: Recruiting Dept.
2334 South 41st St.
Wilmington, NC 28403
Fax: (910) 815-4356
Liberty Healthcare Companies - 2 years ago