General Summary :
The Assistant Buyer is responsible for the administrative functions which support the ongoing management of specific merchandise departments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
Qualifications & Requirements :
- Ensure timely delivery of the merchandise through consistent communication and follow-up with the vendor, distribution center and merchant team.
- Assist in preparation for pre-market analysis and style-outs.
Support buyers in communicating related product information to affected departments.
- Prepare product samples for merchandising reviews and maintain sample rooms.
- Participating in vendor communication by participating in vendor presentations with Associate Buyer and/or Buyer.
- Assist and support Associate Buyer as directed by Buyer.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in a retail environment is a plus.
Casual Male Retail Group, Inc., together with our subsidiaries, is the largest specialty retailer of big & tall men’s apparel with retail operations throughout the United States and London, England. We operate over 450 stores which include Casual Male XL retail and outlet stores, Rochester Big & Tall stores, Destination XL stores and a direct to consumer business, including catalog and e-commerce sites for B & T Factory Direct, LivingXL.com, and ShoesXL.com. The Company is headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts, and its common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “DXLG.” We pride ourselves on the very best quality merchandise and top-notch customer service. Read below to learn more about our exciting career opportunity!
- Good sense of fashion direction.
- Should possess the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Should possess strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- PC Skills including Excel and Word.
Casual Male Retail Group Inc. - 17 months ago