- Analyze business requirements with the Account with a focus on increasing profitability of products and promotions.
- Establish pricing by consumer goods channel, by country - working closely with finance in establish product and freight standards by country.
- Analyze POS data for each Account monthly to ensure assortment is performing at optimal rate of sale.
- Provide market and competitor analysis and financial analysis of retailer programs and promotions to determine success of these consumer good programs with a primary focus in the Home Décor product category.
- Travel internationally for account presentations and to conduct in store market research. Namely, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Central America and Canada (travel consists of 25-30%)
- Develops, presents and implements Kenney's specific programs and strategies including merchandising plans and promotional programs.
- Coordinate product launches and in store execution with product management team.
- Communicate marketing plans and strategies to sales and product teams.
- Create effective programs and promotions for assigned channels
- Develop an awareness of key competitive actions and report back to appropriate Product Manager
- Evaluate retail environments and identify key trends and opportunities
- Build strong customer relationships and work closely with Marketing & Sales teams to build the business
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing
- 5+ years sales/marketing experience with a record of demonstrated achievement and leadership
- Consumer goods experience required
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish is a plus
- Previous channel/product experience is a plus.
- Strong MS Office skills - particularly Excel
The company offers a competitive benefits program. Salary is commensurate with experience. Interested candidates should submit their resume to:
Kenney Manufacturing Company
1000 Jefferson Boulevard
Warwick, RI 02886
Fax: (401) 736-1822