Production Support Specialist, Sr-730391
Responsible for creation, review and execution of project testing work to ensure the delivery of quality Disaster Recovery design and services. Involves technical understanding of architecture and environments supported. Owns all aspects of service delivery including preparation, execution, and reporting of project level tests.
- Contributes to data center/disaster recovery standards development and enforcement.
- Analyzes, tracks and ensure incident trends are resolved and addressed.
- Assist in technical trouble shooting of infrastructure, network and application technologies during test and exercise execution.
- Coordinates activities with IT, business customer and project teams to ensure adequate testing of the DR environments. May participate in system design improvements and performance enhancements.
- Lead and participate in project level disaster recovery testing.
- Contribute to technical and logistical planning for annual testing requirements
- Contribute to various technology areas to ensure security and testing aspects have been accounted for in design.
- Responsible for the creation, management and results of testing.
Typical Work Experience:
- Minimum: Bachelors or comparable experience
- Preferred: Bachelors
No agencies please.
- Experience in one or more areas of technology or platform.
- Five or more years in a technology related role in one or more areas of Data Center Operations with focus on one or more areas within network, operations support or project delivery.
- Certification in appropriate Data Center technologies, Disaster Recovery or Business Continuity Management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Information Technology
Primary Location : United States-Texas-Plano-DFW-Tollway I (31002)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : No
Job Posting :Unposting Date :
Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated in July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and...