Student Program Internship - HR Talent Development Interns-1207369
Organization : Corporate Staff Groups
Primary Location: USA Region-United States-Minnesota
Job Type: Student Programs
3M Talent Solutions is seeking HR Talent Development Interns to begin summer work in May/June 2013.
An intern (10-12 week assignment) position is a temporary assignment with 3M's Corporate Student Programs. Corporate Student Programs is designed to provide 3M with the opportunity to identify qualified candidates for regular employment, and to provide students with the opportunity to integrate their academic knowledge with work experience. As a Student Programs participant you will develop skills, and gain work experience in your field of study.
Talent Development interns will work closely with an experienced 3M HR professional. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting implementation of talent development programs and systems associated with one or more of the following: competency development, new employee onboarding, career planning, employee development and/or HR technology
- Assisting with the development of processes, documentation, communications and training
- Engaging stakeholders in functions and businesses across 3M to drive individual programs' success
Paid round trip travel and subsidized housing will be provided where applicable.
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree or higher program with an HR focus
- Current cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Previous internship
- Previous industry experience
- 1+ combined year of Supervisory and/or Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $27 billion in sales, 3M employs about 80,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 65 countries. For more information, visit 3M.com or follow @3MNews on Twitter.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M.
3M is an EEO/AA employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
3M - 16 months ago
At 3M, we pair imaginative thinking with science-based technology to create globally-renowned products. We lead scores of markets: health...