Auto req ID 8503BR
Job Title Associate Operations/Plant Manager
Business Unit Milgard Manufacturing
Job Posting Category Graduates - Masters
Country United States
Job Description Masco’s Graduate Leadership Program (GLP) is designed to provide top MBA or MS graduates the ability to assume high impact, leadership roles. Participants of the Graduate Leadership Program are provided challenging assignments and accelerated development through hands-on, strategic experiences. Participants are placed in leadership positions which match their interests and enable them to make immediate contributions. Working with our other leaders, you will learn the Masco Business System and apply your skills to help Masco “win” in the marketplace.
Participants also develop knowledge in the building products and services industry while creating competitive, breakthrough strategies. Upon completion, participants typically continue to take on more responsible positions within the Masco family of businesses.
To join Masco and experience great success as a GLP participant, you must meet these Requirements :
- MBA or MS degree
- Minimum of five years assignment related work experience
- Demonstrated leadership, decision making and communication skills
Reporting directly to the Regional General Manager and interacting with top business unit managers, this position will work within a geographic region covering operational activities.
- Work with operational functions that are primarily Customer Facing to improve the experience of the customer
- Provide leadership to distribution, service, installation and warehouse personnel
- Manage departmental financial statements, performance plans and reviews of performance by key metric
- Develop strategic action improvement plans to ensure customer satisfaction
- Responsible to deliver on profit improvement in business areas and units assigned
- Achievement of key metric attainment for financial budgets in assigned departments
- Improve customer experience through process and people development; show measurable results as evidenced by customer satisfaction surveys
- Achieve cost reduction targets as measured on Profit Improvement reports; assist in the execution of Lean, DMAIC, PDA and other improvement activities
- Develop improved distribution processes
- Show ability to develop organizational talent within all departments of responsibility
J2W Category J2WMBA
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading...