Hannon Hill is seeking a "Head of Customer Success and Experience" to join our team. This is a mid-senior level position. Candidates should be passionate about the customer experience, possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and have experience in technical support.
- Design exceptional customer experience of Hannon Hill’s content management system, Cascade Server
- Collaborate with all departments to engage prospects and customers to ensure that every interaction with every department provides a superb experience
- Closely work with customers, marketing, and engineering to ensure that each new product release hits the nail on the head
- Develop measurable and meaningful key performance indicators, best practices, and business processes that align to a high quality customer experience
- Create reports on customer success metrics and areas of improvement
- Serve as an advocate for customers to ensure that their voices are heard, their needs are met, and their expectations are exceeded
- Assist customers with product-related questions
- Develop user interface designs and processes that delight customers
- The ideal candidate is obsessed with customer success and delivering world-class customer experience
- Excellent communication and team building skills. Must be comfortable interfacing with all departments, including senior management, as well as customers
- UI/UX experience with web-based applications
- Background in customer-facing roles
- Product management experience a huge plus
- Undergraduate degree
We offer competitive salaries and amazing benefits!
- Free Lunch Fridays
- No Vacation Tracking Policy
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- 401K Matching
- All you can eat snacks and drinks
Hannon Hill creates web marketing solutions that give people and organizations the freedom to manage their Internet, Intranet, Extranet and Portal content with ease. Our primary software solution, Cascade Server, is ideal for organizations in industries such as education, healthcare, technology, government, and publishing.
Designed for any network environment, Cascade Server is as easy as email and gives IT departments much needed deployment flexibility, a zero-footprint client, and fast implementation.
Visit us at www.hannonhill.com to learn more!
Founded in January of 2001, and based in Atlanta, Georgia, Hannon Hill Corporation develops powerful content management systems with an...