Nautica is a leading global lifestyle brand
founded in 1983. Nautica products are styled in a timeless design and premium
quality that captures the essence of an active, adventurous and spirited
lifestyle. Nautica offers an ideal environment for motivated, focused
professionals eager for success!
We are seeking candidates for a
FULL TIME SALES LEAD
position in our
ELIZABETH, NEW JERSEY.
position requires someone that is personable, energetic, highly organized and
hard working. Individual should have a passion for the fashion industry and
should enjoy working with a team. Candidates will be responsible for driving
sales, mentoring associates, daily operations, merchandising and loss
VF Sportswear, Inc. is a leading
international fashion and lifestyle company with products ranging from
sportswear and accessories to a complete home collection. Through its
subsidiaries it designs, sources, markets and distributes apparel under the
following brands: Nautica, Nautica Competition, Nautica Jeans Company and
The VF Corporation is a leader in branded
apparel including jeanswear, sportswear, outdoor products, and workwear. We are
a publicly held company listed on The New York Stock Exchange (ticker symbol:
vfc) with locations in over 150 countries around the world. VF will grow by
building leading lifestyle brands that excite consumers around the world.
for more company information.
If interested, please visit
click on the Careers link to apply.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 1-2.
Previous retail store management experience required
College degree preferred and/or equivalent years of education and experience.
Very good communication skills (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Strong organizational skills; ability to multitask and prioritize
Strong problem solving and decision making skills
High level of initiative (self-motivation)
1. Overseeing and maintaining the highest possible standards for customer service, communicating effectively with employees, support services within the company, customers, and outside contacts.
2. Act as the Store Manager in the absence of a Store Manager, Co-Mananger, or Assistant Manager
3. Being aware of and communicating to the staff the store's and the individual's sales goals, being knowledgeable about the product; what's new, what's in stock, trends, performance.
4. Observing and ensuring that the staff is practicing sold selling skills that will meet and exceed goals.
5. Understanding and complying with company policies and operational procedures. Ensuring that all procedures involving the handling of money, product, and/or documents are carried out in a manner that protects the company's assets.
6. Recognizing problems, analyzing causes, and offering alternative suggestions.
7. Maintaining VF Sportswear's merchandising and housekeeping standards.
VF Corporation - 21 months ago
The movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High put Vans sneakers on the map, but the company owes its current popularity to the fashion sense of...