Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. Our 162,000 employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and interior systems for automobiles. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we are committed to delivering value to shareholders and making our customers successful. In 2011, Corporate Responsibility Magazine recognized Johnson Controls as the #1 company in its annual "100 Best Corporate Citizens" list. For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com. JCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and as such does not discriminate in its recruiting and selection process based on disability or handicap status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please call our Talent Acquisition Hotline at (414)-524-8999 and press option #0.
Under general direction, coordinates the assigned activities of the facility maintenance teams, order requires parts, as well as request and coordinate subcontracted services. Oversight of the Security contract to ensure all deliverables within the SOW are provided. Oversees food, pest control, janitorial, security, landscaping and other subcontract services.
Request the scope of work to the subcontractors. Document and close work orders in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). Coordinate meetings with the client to assure the customer satisfaction. Follow up the clients in the preparation of work order on the client CMMS. Coordinate with the client when a job window is needed.
1. Associate or T echnical degree in field.
2. At least two (2) years of experience in facilities maintenance scheduling activities or related area within regulated manufacturing industry.
3. Knowledge of building trades, property management, craft skills, and engineering or comparable industry experience desired.
4. Experience in managing subcontract work required.
5. May need to demonstrate basic knowledge of regulatory code requirements for related fields (i.e. FDA, OSHA, EPA).
6. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7. Must have good organizational skills.
8. Must have knowledge and utilization of PC based systems.
9. Handles automated maintenance management systems.
10. Bilingual English and Spanish oral and written communication.
11. Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment.
Johnson Controls, Inc. (Johnson Controls) provides automotive interiors, products and services that optimize energy usage in buildings and...