Kimberly-Clark is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 57,000 employees worldwide and operations in 36 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $20.8 billion in 2011. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better. With well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
As a global company, we are committed to cultivating a fair, respectful and engaging work environment that inspires our diverse global team to thrive professionally and contribute to the communities where we operate. We also have a responsibility to attain a deeper understanding of our impact on the world. Addressing Sustainability issues and incorporating solutions through all levels of Kimberly-Clark is a critical component of our business.
Global Brand Manager - Kotex
The Global Brand Manager on the Kotex Brand is responsible for the development of innovation/growth initiatives and brand strategy for the Kotex Brand. The position will work in collaboration with the Global marketing, R&E teams, Supply Chain, and MRA team.
- Lead the development of Global Kotex IMF projects and innovation programs
- Support development of long-term innovation and global concept development
- Collaborate with regions on the development of execution for innovation launches
- Collaborate with Global Marketing on the development of Brand Strategy, Brand Architecture, and Brand Foundation Tools
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- 3+ years of experience in CPG marketing or sales
- High familiarity with brand development planning, innovation and creative ideation processes
- Experience with sales and data analysis
- Experience working with cross-functional groups (e.g., finance, operations)
- Experience leading and/or supporting complex business negotiations
- Motivated by intellectual challenges and curiosity
- A demonstrated ability to glean conclusions and insights from complex problems and issues
- A demonstrated ability to craft vision and strategy and make it come to life with actionable plans
- A demonstrated ability to navigate and perform in ambiguous circumstances
- Graduate degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Able to inspire, motivate and lead project teams to achieve outstanding results
- History of demonstrated success in the brand strategy and innovation development
- Positive energy to effectively represent brand internally and externally
- Strong analytical, decision making, influence, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and complete projects within required timeframes.
- Experience leading and managing single or multiple marketing teams
- Must be self-driven, not deadline driven
Kimberly-Clark - 18 months ago
Kimberly-Clark engages in worldwide manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of products for personal, business and industrial uses....