DOLLAR TREE IS A: |
Discover for yourself how far this DOLLAR can take you!
- Priceless Experience: A career with Dollar Tree also comes with a lot of variety. It's a fun career that allows you to wear a different hat every day.
- Big Company With Big Ideas: We are a Fortune 500 company and the nation's leading operator of single price point dollar stores with more than 4,300 locations in 48 US states and 5 Canadian Provinces, a $6.63 billion corporate owned chain.
- Valuable Partner: We're all on the same team at Dollar Tree. We're about people treating each other with respect, camaraderie and a sense of joint purpose.
- Career Growth Opportunity: If you have the drive and energy, a career with Dollar Tree can take you just about anywhere you want to go.
- Place We Can All Profit: Why not have your cake and eat it too? Work for a great company and in return get a great benefits package that shows our appreciation.
The principal purpose of this position is to provide consistent direction (information) within their zone to develop and maintain exceptional merchandise and operations standards. This position is responsible for ensuring flawless execution of all Sales and Merchandising plans, including seasonality, special events, display standards, and overall merchandise mix. In addition this position manages all new store openings in their zone including management of payroll costs and expenses, timeline, and store display managers. This position also informs the Merchandise department regarding any sales opportunities and successes.
- Manage execution of display guides, end caps, seasonal, and all other merchandising plans
Inform store teams in a timely and efficient manner of all merchandising plans to ensure all standards are met or exceeded
- Manage and direct SDM and SDCs to ensure stores are opened on time and on budget
- Ensure all new stores are sales effective and meet company standards
- Provide recommendations for driving sales throughout your zone and company
- Communicate and Partner with the Director of Merchandise Display and Planning, Purchasing staff, Inventory
- Management and store operations on merchandise opportunities, the Sales Planner, Merchandise Bulletins, and any merchandise or store promotion issues
- Communicate to ZVP and VP of Sales and Operations feedback on store visits, store standards, inventory mix, competition and any operational issues
- Travel to market and partner with team members to visit stores and analyze gaps, areas of opportunity, and best practices
- Provide training on technical skills and leadership competencies in conjunction with the Operations and Organization Development department
- Teach and Coach Field management teams on ways to improve merchandise presentations and sales
Ensure projects are efficiently managed, completed in a timely manner, and on budget.
- 5-7 Years of Relevant Experience
- Bachelors Degree (BS, BA, BFA) or equivalent
- Strong MS Excel & Word experience
- Strong Communication Skills Both written & verbal
- Ability to work cross-functionally is essential
Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Dollar Tree - 12 months ago
Dollar Tree, headquartered in Chesapeake, VA, operates 4,351 stores across the 48 US states and 5 Canadian Provinces. Dollar Tree, Deal$,...