Pacific Child and Family Associates is the nationwide leader in providing treatment to children with a diagnosis of autism and their families. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality services to children with developmental disabilities, particularly those along the autism spectrum.
We offer a rewarding and valuable experience providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to children with a diagnosis of autism in their home and/or school setting.
We provide excellent training, national growth opportunities, and access to benefits such as Health, dental and 401K for qualifying employees.
Part-time positions available with flexible schedule (mostly afternoons and early evenings). Competitive pay rate, flexible schedule (weekends also available), mileage reimbursement and reimbursement for time spent traveling between clients (some situations do not apply for reimbursement). Candidates must be available a minimum of 15 Hours/Week.
• Provide behavioral therapy with individuals in their home, school, and/or community
• Follow and implement behavior plans
• Accurately record data for each program
• Engage in and ensure client safety
• Teach communication skills, social skills, self-help skills, and paly skills through ABA principles
• Quickly and accurately communicate problems/concerns with appropriate staff
• Maintain confidentiality of all clients and professional conduct
• Bachelor's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education, or related field highly desired.
• Valid driver's license and an insured form of transportation (driving is required).
• Ability work with children who may engage in problem behaviors (i.e.-tantrums, aggression)
• Experience with children and in Applied Behavior Analysis and DTT is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Pacific Child and Family Associates, LLC supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information please visit our website, www.PacificChild.com.