Join Precyse as we lead the movement toward HIM Innovation. The HIM Supervisor supervises day-to-day operations of the HIM clerical staff and performs general HIM functions. This is an excellent opportunity to further your career and expand your skills.
This position is located at Great Falls, Montana. Great Falls has been described as the perfect blend of big city excitement and small town charm.
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of the shift and reports issues to management as necessary.
- Ensures work distribution for designated shift activities.
- Ensures filing of dictated reports according to established criteria.
- Ensures timely completion of requests for records or information.
- Prepares monthly work schedules with management.
- Assists with staff training when needs are identified.
- Helps develop and implements process improvement programs that promote efficient work-flow and professional development programs for staff in conjunction with the supervisors and managers.
- Demonstrates the ability to deal with a varity of people, deal with stressful situations and handle conflict.
- Maintains strict physician and patient confidentiality and follows federal, state and hospital guidelines for the release of information.
- Supports Precyse's Compliance Program by demonstrating adherence to all relevant compliance policies and procedures.
Precyse is a leading, national provider of Health Information Management services and technologies. Health networks, hospitals and physician groups utilize our services to solve a wide range of HIM issues related to physician satisfaction, quality of care, revenue cycle management, and compliance and EHR enablement.
- 3+ years work experience in the Health Information Managements (HIM) field
- Degree in HIM or RHIT preferred
- Coding and abstracting knowledge a plus
- Requires good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer technology and preferred knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have ability to handle multiple priorities and work independently
Precyse Solutions - 2 years ago
Precyse has enabled more than 850 hospitals and health systems nationwide to improve efficiency and deliver tangible outcomes through our...