Org Marketing Statement
About Jones Lang LaSalle
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management.
For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com
1. Support project executives on large complex projects and assignments.
- Works as part of the Project Team, assisting with the development of scope and schedule for project work.
- Provide superior client service.
- Provide superior employee management.
- Contribute to the growth of the company.
- Enhance own professional and personal skills.
- Meet assigned financial targets.
2. Proactively manage project-related issues on account or assignment.
3. Develop scope and schedule for assigned projects.
4. Conduct and document all weekly meetings.
5. Coordinate and track all Vendor RFP’s. Maintain accurate and consistent electronic files and documentation.
6. Coordinate activities of sub-contractors and relocation of technical functions.
7. Interact and negotiate with contractors and subcontractors
8. Prepare/update project status reports, process purchase orders and invoices, update tracking reports and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
9. Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
10. Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all PDS technology as required for assigned projects.
11. Ensure accurate management of all accounts receivables to maintain a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by corporate finance and the Regional Operations Manager.
12. Assist Local PDS Team in meeting AGM numbers on a Regional and National level as determined on a yearly basis by the Management Executive Committee.
13. Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
Associate or Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management strongly preferred
Ability to prepare and track budgets
Understanding of technical requirements for a business relocation
Familiarity with architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts a plus
Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
2-3 years of practical experience in a project administration / accounting position required
Experience in construction management or real estate preferred
Highly organized with strong analytical skills
Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Jones Lang LaSalle is an equal opportunity employer and committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Jones Lang LaSalle strongly believes in equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, training, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle - 15 months ago
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...