SUMMARY: A registered professional nurse who is responsible for the development, implementation, training, and maintenance of a computerized Nursing Documentation System. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
JOB RESPONSIBILITY STANDARDS:
1. Responsible for the planning and implementation and maintenance of a computerized nursing and/or Clinical Care Systems.
2. Is responsible for providing and/or coordinating with ancillary departments, the inservice and orientation programs needed by all hospital staff required to document on the nursing information system
3. Consistently reports on the progress of the development, implementation, evaluation, and education related to the nursing information system/clinical system.
4. Develops and maintains the policies and procedures related to the use of the information system
5. Demonstrates advanced professional interpersonal relationships and leadership skills.
6. Supervises personnel assigned to assist in the development and implementation of the nursing information system
o Current licensure as a professional nurse in the State of Connecticut
o Minimum of 5 years experience, three of which are in nursing administration
o BSN required and/or MA Information Systems required
*********experience with Cerner and/or EPIC a plus*****************************
HEALTHeCAREERS Network - 2 years ago
Bridgeport Hospital is a member of Yale New Haven Health System (YNHHS), the largest and most comprehensive integrated health care delivery...