Sells company products and services to walk-in customers in retail outlets. Provides a high level of customer service support with product expertise and advanced selling skills. Guides customer through the purchasing decision and activations process, and educates the customer on their new purchase. May develop new customer prospects or referrals and builds customer relationships to drive sales. Advances the company's retail position in consumer markets. Achieves sales goals and service performance requirements through new customer sales, sales of accessories and features, and by providing excellent customer satisfaction. May be asked to participate in outbound calling programs to existing customer base.
Absent a reasonable accommodation or military obligation, employees must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Six months retail sales and/or related experience
As a sales employee, you are Sprint. You are the face of the company, on the front lines serving millions of customers. Sprint business and retail sales employees are wireless and mobility experts who match our product and service solutions to our customers' needs.
As a Retail Consultant you will
- Gain experience while working with advanced technologies in media entertainment, voice and data.
- Start a career that leads to a diversity of opportunities available with Sprint
- Receive a competitive compensation (hourly base pay plus commissions) and benefits package
- Get your hands on the latest handset devices through our Employee Phone Programs and Discounts
Our Retail positions offer you a great opportunity for career success and professional development. Each opportunity is a building block for a successful future with Sprint.
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
LAGREB - GRETNA, LA RETAIL STORE (NEXTE
197 WESTBANK EXPY
Sprint - 18 months ago
Sprint is a global integrated communications provider serving more than 26 million customers in over 100 countries. With more than $26...