Design of wall panels for single and multi-family construction.
- Prepare bids and layouts.
- Work with sales force to ensure that customers’ requirements are met.
- Maintain a good working relationship with fellow employees.
- Assist in training and development of other designers (as required).
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
LOCATION(S): Plant 282- Burlington, NC
- Minimum of one year as a wall designer.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Mitek Design software used in the design of walls and the creation of layouts for single and multi-family construction.
- Demonstrate the ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Demonstrate mathematical skills required to calculate concentrated and uniform loads.
- Working knowledge of wall systems and the ability to spec out beams and hangers.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently managing multiple tasks, setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to sit at a desk for up to ten hours, be mobile in the work environment, work the hours and shifts mandated by management.
- Ability to pass a drug test.
- Must be willing to relocate.
Interested individuals should apply online at http://ufpmidatlantic.catsone.com/careers/index.php. All expressed interest will be treated confidentially.
“UFP Mid-Atlantic, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin”
UFP Mid-Atlantic Region - 13 months ago