We are a medical device manufacturer located in Danvers, MA and we are looking for a qualified Electro-Mechanical Technician for our manufacturing facility.
• Mechanical and electrical cabling system installation and troubleshooting.
• System test and verification of the equipment.
• Assemble and test various sub-assemblies.
• Troubleshoot to component level.
• Ability to use various hand and power tools
• Ability to read schematics and the use of DVMs.
• Able to interpret BOMs and assembly drawings.
• Previous experience with medical or complex capital equipment required.
• Attention to detail a must.
• High School Diploma
• Associate degree preferred
• Formal training with 5 years related work experience preferred
NeuroLogica, a Subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd brings the power of innovative imaging to your patients. With a strong foundation...