Job Code: 9977
The Physician Special Pay Rate provides direct patient care. This position requires population specific competency. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Physician Special Pay Rate responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Thoroughly evaluates and manages each patient appropriately and documents information completely by use of written notes or dictation on a timely basis
- Identifies relevant medical issues accurately and uses appropriate procedures and testing
- Records history and findings with clarity and precision
- Completes and maintains problem list, medication list, disease management forms, preventative maintenance flow sheets and other medical record forms
- Participates in the quality improvement and medical management plans as directed by the Medical Operating Committee
- Provides direction to staff members for an efficient and smooth running team
- Ensures fiscal viability of the practice
The Physician Special Pay Rate reports to the Medical Director.
Required Physical Demands:
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Constantly; activity exits up to 2/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Medium (Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): Yes
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Must follow standard precautions.
- Oklahoma MD or DO license
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English